Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Player Support Team Lead to work on different multilingual projects and work closely with the agents, clients and project managers, whilst putting both client and agent satisfaction as a priority and owning the success of the projects.
Our Player Support Team Lead will also own the success of the projects and will be in charge of managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training to their teams as well as creating schedules and perform tasks based on the clients’ requirement.Responsibilities:
- Manage, set goals, lead and motivate teams (team size averages 10-20 agents local and remote)
- Proactively solve project issues with the teams and Project manager, before they impact the project.
- Make sure both the Project manager and teams are aware of project status;
- Constant monitoring and management of ticket databases to ensure quality and productivity are meeting project KPIs and SLAs;
- Create CRM/tool views for better visibility and reporting
- Check daily reports regularly to spot and address any anomalies
- Responsible for the upkeep of the studio policy, process and security.
- Provide reports to the project manager and client;
- Review agents’ daily reports and tickets for coaching opportunities;
- Perform regular quality control checks, according to the project’s defined process;
- Act as an escalation point for our client’s customers.
- Provide daily positive and constructive performance feedback to their team members;
- Provide both positive recognition and disciplinary warnings appropriately;
- Create training materials and help identify areas where training material may need revision;
- Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with assigned employees;
- Provide employees with metrics on their performance against project KPIs or SLAs.
- Train and coach shift leads
- Own the position of daily client contact in a professional and courteous level for all assigned project and find solutions to client requests effectively when possible.
- Verification of hours in the system within the payroll deadline and in respect of the various regulations;
- Manage and approve vacation requests and monitor employee attendance and flag late or absent employees;
- Ensure internal and/or external project-related knowledge bases are maintained
- Conduct Player support representative duties as and when required.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Chinese in order to service Chinese speaking clients.
- Understanding of Player Support tools and processes;
- Firm understanding of key support metrics and how to apply them;
- Ability to read/interpret reports
- Experience in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback;
- Experience in talent identification and management
- Familiarity with Helpshift, Zendesk or other ticketing platforms;
- Familiarity with Google suite;
- Intermediate skills with Google Sheets;
- Experience working within Office 365
- Flexibility with working weekends and to be on call occasionally is a plus.
- Work on exciting projects
- International cooperation with global brands
- Full-time schedule
- Generous leave policy
- Medical & Dental benefits
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable & convertible to permanent) position.
- Working Location: Lavender MRT
- Working Hours: Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm