We are an Ai driven Platform where Families and businesses converge in SEA's 800B family spending opportunity. We build a family focused digital ecosystem powered by AI, supported by a strong community of Key Opinion Mothers. We develop products in the area of Social Commerce, Crowd Influencing, Revenue Automation and Digital Finance.
We are Singapore E50 award winner. The E50 Awards, established by Singapore government, seek to recognise the 50 most enterprising local, privately-held companies who have contributed to the economic development of Singapore, both locally and abroad.
We are looking for self-starter and entrepreneur to join us as Regional Head of Marketing and Communications
This position has overall end-to-end responsibility for the P&L, commercial results, and growth strategy and the responsibility include and not limited to
- Design, transform and lead a modern, best-in-class marketing function for customer acquisition across SEA
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy, integrated with regional and business line strategic plans, supporting and elevating business goals;
- Elevate Welovesupermom’s value proposition to its customers and business partners;
- Design and oversee development of online customer journeys that enhance the customer experience and provide sustainable value for them and the company;
- Oversee a cohesive content strategy and overall brand experience;
- Provide an effective and measurable marketing approach to introducing and promoting products and services to the marketplace;
- Partner with digital transformation product and service leaders to support and enhance digital marketing channel efforts;
- Lead corporate communications for the function including media and public relations, employee communications, and executive communications;
- Define and manage metrics designed to determine effectiveness of marketing and communications initiatives;
- Act as a strategic partner to senior leaders at the company by proactively identifying opportunities for innovation, improvement, and growth;
- Collaborate with internal business partners on value proposition definitions, strategy, creative development, execution and measurement of effective means to attract and engage customers and business partners, integrating online and offline channels and executing effectively across multiple channels. Similar responsibilities to engage and inspire the function’s employee population;
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and mentor a high performing APAC team of marketing and communications experts.
- 10+ years experience in marketing - consumer digital startup environment like Tiktok, shopee, lazada
- Proven track record as a strategic business leader and partner, capable of integrating broad, divergent concepts into creative, impactful marketing initiatives and programs.
- Commercially minded with a deep understanding of B2C marketing strategies, including strategic partnerships and acquisitions, existing customer marketing, digital, customer service and sales/retention.
- Experience defining the vision for customer experience, enhancing key capabilities, and building a team that works across the business to design, re-engineer and digitize key customer journeys.
- Experience working in a highly regional startup organization.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure without compromising quality or service – successful experience managing demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources and information.
- Fully capable of working collaboratively at the highest levels throughout the company as well as external executive business partners and potential customers, orchestrating work across multiple business functions and parties
- Must be knowledgeable of industry standards and regulations and maintain all required industry licenses / regulations in markets across APAC.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA in Business, Marketing or Marketing Management preferred
- Languages – English (native level), Asian languages are advantageous.
What do we offer?
- Attractive remuneration + commission
- Comprehensive ongoing training and professional development career path programs
- Work hard, play hard office culture led by a multi-national workforce
- Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating toward common objectives and goals
- Hybrid or remote work opportunity
- ESOP options