Position : Associate, Merchant Success (Growth) - SHOPLINE SINGAPORE
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliverscalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building and executing account level strategies to drive GMV growth for your accounts
- Monitoring and optimizing daily sales for your key accounts through the following:
- Ensuring product availability by planning stock allocations with key accounts
- Monitoring and planning traffic driving mechanics to key accounts
- Identifying content improvements to convert traffic
- Working with your key accounts to improve on their ability to fulfill orders in a timely fashion
- Monitoring and working with key accounts to use promotional tools to convert traffic
- Planning and delivering revenue growth for your portfolio by:
- Working with key accounts to grow their assortment on their websites
- Pitching and selling Ad packages
- Adoption of Shopline tech (Shopline Payments, Shopline Logistics, etc) among your key accounts.
- Reviewing weekly, monthly and quarterly performance vs. plan with your key merchants
- Working with cross-functional teams to execute strategic projects, as well as address merchants concerns with regards to operations, finance or marketing
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Minimum two years of work experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, buying or project management role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Strong analytical skills backed by intermediate knowledge of Excel, ability to use data to understand root causes of performance and make decisions.
- Action and solution-oriented mindset, comfortable in fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong ownership and attention to details
- Passion about improving both customer and seller experience
- Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning.
Powered by JazzHR