Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omni-channel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China and United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organisation, leadership and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
You should have / be:
- A Love, Bonito brand enthusiast with a contagious passion to deliver the LB guest experience
- Able to relate to our mission of empowering women through style, and have a strong personal sense of style and fashion
- A strong people-person! You are not afraid of approaching strangers and striking a genuine conversation, and guests aren't afraid to approach you either!
- A leader with a proven record of training, coaching, and developing a team of co-workers
- A performance-driven professional that drives sales and achieves results for the business through training initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity in retail or customer service sectors
- A dependable leader who is open to giving and receiving feedback, and is always hands on deck together with the rest of the team
- An insightful problem solver who proactively innovates to improve systems and operations
- Under the supervision of the Store Manager, support in day-to-day leadership and key areas of store operations
- Oversee daily and weekly deliverables such as the store checklist and inventory checklists
- Work with store manager to lead store sales performance and customer service excellence
- Delegate work, encourage and provide feedback to the team and acts as the outstanding "go to" person
- Coach staff members in providing the best guest experience, and plays a hands-on role on the sales floor
- Implement measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage
- Train new staff members and scheduling shifts
- Provide a seamless shopping experience and ensure that all merchandize are available in all colours, sizes, and quantities on the floor
- Receiving and processing new stock, replenishments, returns, damages and transfers, as well as support all stock-take exercises
- Cashiering duties using the POS system to process payments and close accounts for the closing shift
- Proactively acquiring knowledge regarding company general information, fashion news, new product information, customer feedback and staff communication
- Promote first class service excellence & customer experience at all times
- Be a customer experience champion, including speaking to guests and offering advice on colour, fit, and silhouette to best suit their needs
- Minimum 1 year's experience in a retail leadership role, or equivalent
- Completion of tertiary education and a good working knowledge of MS Office will be a plus
- Ability to work various shifts and able to work 5 days a week (including weekends and public holidays). Weekends are where all the magic happens!
- From $2800/month
- Attractive monthly commissions
- Full corporate insurance inclusive of Dental
- Staff discounts
- Uniform credits and welcome gift card of store credits
- Personal Learning and Development Fund
- Wellness support via Ami
- Employee-led recognition platform via Praisepal
- Fully stocked pantry!
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact