Reactor School (www.reactor.school) designs Entrepreneurship Education (EntreEd) programmes for students and founders under-30. We work with high schools and universities all over the world to help educators implement EntreEd on campus. At our core, we help students turn their ideas into projects, and their projects into companies. We believe that the world's biggest problem is that there are not enough young people solving the world's biggest problems. Our mission is to Cultivate the Galaxy's Best Young Founders.
Reactor currently works with 300+ high schools and universities across the Asia-Pacific region. We also syndicate investments in the student-led startups that graduate from our programmes. Our average ticket size is SGD $100k per student startup team.
We are currently prioritising candidates who are primarily based-in the following cities/regions, and can speak the respective native languages;-
- Ho Chi Minh City / Hanoi
- Jakarta / Bandung
- Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Kong SAR
- Melbourne / Sydney
Candidates based in other other cities/regions are also welcome to apply. We have opportunities for full-time, part-time and freelance roles.
Entrepreneurship Education Programme Delivery
- Design, develop and deliver Entrepreneurship Education (EntreEd) programmes, including hackathons and incubator programmes.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of EntreEd programmes. Work with partners to design, develop and deliver tech masterclasses, mentoring sessions, startup demo days, overseas business study missions and other startup-related activities.
- Responsible for the adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain budget, track expenditures/transactions, as well as all administrative matters.
- Update and post on various social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other online blogs.
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations, including video conferencing, presentations, data collection etc.
- Keep updated records, create post-programme reports, and conduct after action reviews.
Business Development & Partnerships
- Build relationships with clients and partners. This includes universities, incubators/accelerators, angel networks, venture capital firms and government agencies.
- Design new programmes, prepare proposals, and deliver pitch presentations.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience working with student-led and/or youth startups.
- Proven experience as a programme coordinator or relevant position.
- Have deep connections in the tech & startup ecosystem.
- Be conscientious, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the preparation of slide decks and proposals.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills. Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work remotely, with an international and multi-disciplinary team.
- Grades, academics and class of honours aren't important to us, but your portfolio of past projects is ;)
- Infinite Leave - Your official vacation leave eligibility is fourteen (14) days for each calendar year, but we run the infinite leave system i.e. you are allowed and actively encouraged to take more than 14 days of leave each year, but the catch is that you need to meet your Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Medical Leave - Fourteen (14) days of outpatient medical leave and sixty (60) days of hospitalization leave each calendar year.
- Study Leave - Fourteen (14) days for each academic year.
- Transport Claim - Claim for taxi fare, for trips made in an official capacity.
- Overseas Trip Claim - Claim for flights, accommodation, telecommunications and travel insurance for trips made in an official capacity. We also encourage our teammates to extend their work trips for leisure.
- Event Claim - Co-sponsoring of events attended in an official capacity, either at 70% of the cost or in-full.
- Book Claim - Co-sponsoring of any books or training materials, either at 70% of the cost or in-full.
- Work-From-Anywhere - We have a cozy office at One North in Singapore, but you're welcome to work from anywhere that you feel is most conducive for you.