Founded in 2009, Knorex (https://knorex.com) is a technology company that provides programmatic advertising products and solutions to marketers to connect in real-time to their desired audience worldwide. Through its flagship universal marketing platform, Knorex XPO unifies the connectivity to each of the major marketing channels including social media, search, connected TVs/OTTs, video, audio, display/native, and email, in one place, while simplifying execution and optimization across these channels through AI automation. Knorex operates across the US and APAC.
We are constantly on the lookout to recruit the best and the brightest - from engineering to sales to account management to operations and HR.
Knorex offers you many different opportunities to scale your ambition and creativity far and beyond. We embrace a dynamic and pragmatic way of doing things, setting ourselves up for long term achievement yet relentlessly focused on delivering the short term goals. If you love the joy of building stuffs and seeing them grow, growing yourself and others in the process, and challenging yourself to do stuffs that you once thought impossible, we invite you to explore a career with us.
In this role, you will be expected to possess solid experience in applying machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques to build highly accurate models. You need to acquire a deep technical understanding of the platform, work with other team members to ensure the timely delivery of the planned tasks, and critically assess and monitor the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the models.
- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems
- Communicate with our business and product teams to understand the business requirements
- Formulate the requirements into well-defined AI problems, derive a development roadmap
- Work with other members to implement high-accuracy machine learning models that can learn from a vast amount of data
- Provide research and technical guidance to junior members of the data science team
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions
- Document and improve the solutions over time
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Implement the security mechanisms in accordance with procedures/guidelines
- Enable experience sharing and information exchange related to information security incident handling
- Safeguard of confidential information within Knorex as well as information entrusted to us by external parties
- Strong programming skills in at least one scripting or object-oriented language (e.g. Python, Java, ...)
- Solid understanding of machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Strong hands-on experience with Tensorflow/PyTorch and other machine learning toolkits such as Scikit-learn or Spark MLlib
- Experience deploying large-scale machine learning systems in the cloud environment is a strong plus
- Publications in top ML/data mining conferences (e.g., NIPS, ICML, ICLR, SIGKDD, AAAI, IJCAI, WSDM, WWW, CIKM) is a strong plus
- Willing to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast
- Excellent attitude, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills coupled with a good work ethic with proper follow-through
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- Good awareness about information security and confidentiality
- Competitive remuneration package including quarterly bonus payout.
- SHUI as law stipulated, 14 days AL
- MacBook provided
- Comprehensive benefits scheme such as W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing.
- Work from home benefit.
- Quarterly recognition program and long service reward.
- Career growth and personal development scheme.
- You will have the advance to influence and drive the changes, at Knorex we welcome good ideas and accept any possibility to make our company great.
- We offer great learning opportunities, you will have exposure in cutting edge performance marketing and advertising technology.
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of a different nature.