Our client is a statutory board under Government of Singapore, they are now looking for Project Engineer to support the team.
The activities required to be performed shall include the following:
- Manage the document review process, including collating comments from all reviewing parties and ensuring proper follow-up to the review comments;
- Manage and coordinate the design, installation, testing and commissioning activity, including coordination with all stakeholders (contractors, site owners, end users);
- Liaise with the contractors and stakeholders to monitor and update the programme and work schedule;
- Provide the assistance to the project team in terms of project delivery;
- Prepare project summary reports for progress reporting; and
- Manage the administrative activities of the project, including coordinating meetings, preparing meeting records, preparing the presentation material and drafting letters for issuance.
- Recognised degree in Engineering or related discipline;
- Relevant project management or project experience in the area of Automatic Fare Collection system in Singapore transit environment will be a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for Windows;
- Highly motivated and pro-active with the ability to work independently;
- Ability to work and collaborate with team;
- Able to cope with flexible working hour;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English; and
- Be expected to travel regularly between office and sites.