Why Teach with Us?
Our teachers are the heart and soul of our business. We appreciate how our teachers inspire and nurture our students, helping them surpass their personal best.
We support you in your teaching!
- We want our teachers to shine. You can wow your students with our detailed student worksheets, which come along with teacher notes and a teaching deck, all designed inhouse!
- We care for our teachers’ professional development. From the time that you join, we offer guidance, training, mentoring and training courses that help you learn and grow as professionally.
- We provide a great classroom environment with useful and relevant technologies to facilitate your teaching.
We value our teachers and their hard work!
- We offer highly attractive remuneration, including an annual performance bonus.
- We are committed to providing strong welfare benefits, including medical coverage.
- We care for your well-being – there are company-wide engagement initiatives all year-round and attractive corporate perks.
- We offer career progression and growth opportunities through our various leadership schemes.
In this role, you will
- Teach an average of 10 to 12 lessons per week including covering classes for your peers.
- Deliver lessons in accordance with TLL’s teaching and curriculum standards to ensure a high quality of student learning.
- Monitor student progress through holistic assessments of student behaviour and development.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with students and parents; provide regular updates to parents on students’ performance and progress.
- Create and maintain a safe and conducive learning environment for students.
- Participate in marketing events and open houses as ambassadors of the company, as required.
- Your job might also entail other ad-hoc duties such as work on educational projects or events.
Are you ready to join us and groom the future leaders of tomorrow?
Start your journey with us today at www.thelearninglab.com.sg/joinus/. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks from the date of application.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Passion for teaching and nurturing young minds!
- Positive, resilient self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Graduated with a degree in any discipline. Relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- Able to work 3 weekdays and both weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- Willing to travel between the various TLL centres for classes, as and when required.