TiffinLabs is a global food technology and digital restaurant company headquartered in Singapore.
We develop our own delivery-optimised brands and collaborate with existing restaurants to operationalize various concepts and cuisines through a cloud kitchen near you.
By taking an innovative approach to the creation, operation, and scaling of delivery-first restaurant brands, we can maximise underutilised existing kitchen infrastructure to drive revenue.
Our vision is to become the world’s leading online food company by creating a portfolio of delivery-first, on-demand optimized restaurant brands that fill cuisine, price-point, and occasion selection gaps in major markets.
Our purpose is to positively reshape the way food is produced and transform the in-home dining experience of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Marketing – Associate / Senior Associate in Singapore to help drive demand generation in eCommerce, food and leading consumer brands.The individual takes a data-informed and customer-centric approach to developing,executing and analyzing digital marketing strategies to grow brand awareness and drive trial, traffic and revenue to TiffinLabs’ virtual restaurant brands through food delivery platforms and other channels.
The individual should have a deep understanding of digital marketing and experience in strategy and implementation. Working with leads from various functions e.g.partnership, brand, creative, you will put together digital campaigns, implement and optimise towards the KPIs. An analytical mind is essential in providing reports and insights to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders.
- Leverage data and insights to develop an omnichannel marketing strategy, managing execution across a multi-brand virtual restaurant portfolio in the marketplace, D2C, and on-premise
- Develop insights and strategy to increase competitive advantage by analyzing the market, industry trends, and competitor landscape
- Identify opportunities and gaps to develop a sales plan to close the gap vs. monthly sales target
- Develop and analyze strategy and campaign performance, provide meaningful insights and improve revenue across all brands.
- Drive delivery aggregator growth: design and maintain campaign calendar, optimize promotion mechanisms, and increase brand exposure
- Strategically manage and track marketing efforts across channels and ensure program-specific ROI goals and sales targets are being met
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data for marketing ROI and KPI metrics
- Work with other functions and stakeholders, deliver market and consumer insight to support new country entry stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments, etc
- Bachelors degree in Marketing and/or Business related degree
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in digital media (preferably performance marketing),campaign planning, execution and optimisation.
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels (Google ads, Facebook/ Instagram, Google Analytics, Programmatic, etc.)
- Experience with data analytics e.g. Google and Facebook analytics, data studio, able to do end to end funnel analysis and come up with optimising actions
- Self-directed, incredibly well-organized individual with a proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Previous experience on performance driven clients (e.g. E-commerce, DTC, Fintech, Marketplaces, Start-ups) will be advantageous
- Experience and knowledge of food delivery platforms (Grab, foodpanda,Deliveroo) or in F&B companies is preferred