- Ensure that the audit trails and logging are turn on for all equipment
- Report any security violation attempts (actual or potential) or anomaly immediately to the attention of the IT Security Manager
- Review all P1 incidents to check for security related matters that occurred in the organization
- Manage the certificates usage, inventory and expiration for the installed Security Agents
Monthly Operations Tasks
- Conduct monthly audit security scan and assessment exercise using the tools provided
- To remediate all findings from the vulnerability and compliance assessments within the timeframe stipulated
- Provide monthly privilege activity review with the Project Manager regarding event logs recorded by the activities of privileged users in EUCDs, servers, network, devices, appliances, application systems, including database monitoring.
- Monthly Review of Accounts Logs such as
- Servers (e.g. System administrator activities)
- Switches (e.g. Network administrator activities)
- Firewalls (e.g. Firewall administrator activities)
- Appliances (e.g. Load Balancer, Network Access Control, etc.)
- Applications (e.g. Database, middle-tier, content management systems etc.)
Daily Operations Tasks
- Review any new vulnerability released by principal vendors or any security advisory that affects the equipment. The officer shall provide impact analysis of “Critical Severity” or “High Risk” (as defined by the product vendor) on all equipment upon the publication or release of this information by the principal vendors.
- Obtain the software updates and patches for all vulnerabilities from the equipment vendors.
- Shall ensure that these updates and patches are tested and installed upon the approval and within the deadline stipulated.
- Shall check for obsolete operating system and software versions for all ICT equipment such as EUCDs, servers and network appliances.
- Verify all activities logs mapped to the services requests or are triggered by approved changes;
- Highlight any potential unauthorised activities, security violation, security breach or discrepancy to the Project Manager of the systems that does not map to the service requests;
- Obtain endorsement from Application System Project Manager and approval for logs review.
Ad-hoc Operations Task
- Shall conduct, when required security reviews, audits security scan and assessment exercises. The officer shall also manage and use the tools (e.g. SIEM) provided to uphold the security posture.
- Work with System vendor for on-boarding of new system or application of product updates or patches according to established process and procedure.
- Diploma or ITE Higher Nitec in computer science.
Night Shift (22:00 - 10:00 hrs)