- Manage existing projects and services - prepare reports for the same.
- Project Engineering and Management follow up as may be required.
- Coordinate for Quotations, Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Visit Project sites/ vessels as and when required.
- Engage in Business Development and Marketing globally to existing and new customers.
- Check Operations mails for any new developments and respond.
- Continuously learn and train to aspire for higher responsibilities
- Faithfully and diligently perform such duties and accept such responsibilities assigned to you by the Company and endeavour to the best of your ability to promote and advance the best interests of the Company;
- Undertake any duties in relation to the Company as shall from time to time be assigned to you;
- Comply with all internal control systems, procedures, orders, directions, rules, regulations, limits of authority, practices and policies of the Company, whether expressed or implied, from the time being enforced;
Continuously learn and train yourself to aspire for higher responsibilities. The company shall support all relevant training and aspiration for higher learning
Expereince as service engineer or marine engineer onboard vessels will be advantageous
Good package and benefits.
Chan Chee Meng