An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the fastest growing IT companies in Singapore. We are expanding and actively looking for a highly motivated individual for the IT Operations Manager role.
- A well-rounder for all matters relating to operations management
- Align, track, plan and organise project activities and allocation of resources to meet deliverables from project objectives, within allocated budget
- Responsible for looking after 1st / 2nd line IT Support and IT Processes.
- Working closely and assisting in our IT project operations, implementation and execution
- Responsible for infrastructure roadmaps and disaster recovery services to mitigate future service interruptions
- Responsible for providing strong leadership for all matters relating to operations support and ITIL/ISO processes/guidelines to achieve service excellence
- Ensure compliance to both internal and external SLA
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the IT infrastructure field
- Proven track record of handling IT operations and infrastructure support escalations (eg. network systems, storage)
- Highly-motivated self-starter who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards
- Ability to work with, communicate effectively with, and influence all levels of the organization
- Solution driven, able to react quickly and resolve issues so the workflow can continue
- Preferably with AWS, Azure, DevOps, Sharepoint certifications preferred
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent and agree to allow the information provided to be used and processed by or on behalf of Xtremax Pte Ltd for purposes related to your registration of interest in current or future employment with us and for the processing of your application for employment.
You also represent to us that you have obtained the consent of your referees when you disclose to us their personal data for the purpose of conducting reference checks.
We regret to inform you that should you not consent to providing the necessary data required for us to process your application, your application will be considered void.