Your Impact and Contribution:
- Provide effective class support to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) using ASD friendly features in classrooms
- Support the implementation of students’ behaviour support plans for positive and quality student education outcomes
- Support teachers in implementation of lesson plan
- Provide support to students to ensure smooth class transitions
- Liaise with Educators to support students’ development and well-being
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the students in School
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum NITEC/GCE 'A' Levels/ Diploma and above
- A strong willingness to learn and grow your skills & knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- A pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communicate skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Desire to learn about Autism and the passion to serve the autism community and their families
- Able to commit Mondays to Fridays
- 7.30am to 1.30pm (Primary School)
- 7.30am to 2.00pm (Secondary School/Track V)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.