- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial and profitable relationships with existing customers, prospects, partners and key industry stakeholders resulting in strong customer growth rates and with negligible customer attrition.
- Engage and manage existing customers
- Conduct competitor analysis, deliver client presentations, prepare proposals and participate in negotiations.
- Deliver financial results in line with agreed budgets, revenue and profit targets.
- Provide leadership and management to the financial performance and results
- Ensure quality and timeliness of delivery of business development activities including internal activity reporting, contractual commitments and key customer agreement success criteria.
- Identify existing competitors and provide insight
- Achieve full utilization of the incumbent CRM tool to enable efficient and effective management of the client base, sales opportunities, the team, reporting and communication
- Play an active leadership role whilst extending the development of a can-do, pro-active, positive, winning team spirit
Knowledge and Experience
- Exceptional business development, leadership, relationship and account management skills
- Relationship-focused with a strong customer orientation, matrix management and collaborative style
- Commercial focus and strong business acumen
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse situations accurately and quickly, grasping complexities, identifying key issues, and using business insight to apply sound judgment
- Strong communicator with exceptional listening skills
- Persuasive communicator who possesses the ability to create high impact, command respect and influence stakeholders across various levels of an organisation
- An enterprising, innovative and strategic thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organized and capable of prioritising and managing multiple competing tasks across a wide spectrum of activity
- Exhibit a creative and flexible approach to meet changing circumstances; able to move fluidly from tactical to strategic to operational
Those within the oil and gas and maritime engineering sales experience will have added advantage
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Chan Chee Meng