At Fresh, we create beauty products that perform with experiences that transform.
Born in Boston, Raised in New York. What began as a small collection in a neighborhood shop by our founders Lev & Alina, has evolved into a full lifestyle line of skincare, lip care, bodycare, and fragrance sold all over the world.
The sensoriality of our products—their textures and scents—sets us apart. It’s this combination of high efficacy and amazing sensations that we’re known for, and why those who know us love us. Lev says fresh creates products people don’t know they need—and then can’t live without. Our founders still work with the brand every day to fulfill their original dream of making beauty that performs and transforms.
We are driven by our never complacent indie spirit where the sky's the limit. This approach is initiated by Lev and Alina and lived by the entire organization. Our boundless curiosity fuels our search for the extraordinary, whether it’s a moment of pleasure in nature or an experience of generosity in our shops. Where fresh goes, beauty follows. We’re pioneers—in product, in experience, in culture, and in process.
We believe that fresh is more than what it sells; it’s the emotional connection to the brand that we call the sixth sense. It’s the heartfelt experience we craft for our people and our guests.
Fresh is a brand of LVMH group worldwide. In SEA, it is managed through LBeauty, a joint venture between LVMH group and Luxasia.
We are looking for an engaged, motivated Boutique Manager to support our fast-growing Malaysia business.
- Manage and is responsible for all stocks inventory of sellable and non-sellable
- Ensure accuracy and timelines on store inventory of ordering and return
- Ensure tip top store cleanliness as per brand guidelines
- Ensure tip top VM change/display
- Ensure timely execution/management of monthly marketing animation and activation
- Ensure smooth operation and execution of new launches in store
- Manage and be present at all time to drive workshops & store events
- Be the first point of contact on customer complaints and is responsible for onwards escalation when needed
- Roster management
- Ensure accuracy on half yearly Audit check
- Manage weekly stocks delivery specially to ensure good stock coverage as per Fresh guideline during festive/ad hoc if needed
- Responsible to achieve retail store target with team
- Partner with Retail Exe/Trainer on individual FA training to motivate team to achieve their sales target & KPIs
- Drive and grow in traffic - conversion & revisit rate
- Coach FA timely to better and achieve individual KPIs
- Ensure timely submission on weekly/monthly reports
- Ensure timely submission on FA/PT commission payout
- Build a strong and cohesive positive team spirit and morale of the retail team
- Manage and ensure positive team morale at all times
- Manage FA, including counselling & management of all difficult behavioral & conduct issues
- Ensure smooth and good orientation and integration of new team members
- Work with Training department on development & upgrading of FA soft and hard skill set
- Responsible always to maintain a professional, objective position for all issues pertaining to staff and all matters
- Ensure FA/PT grooming on tip top condition as per Fresh guideline
- Minimum O Levels / Diploma or equivalent level of education
- Additional education in relevant field or demonstration of extensive knowledge in beauty and skincare products is a plus
- With at least 5 years of relevant work experience in retail, sales or FMCG industry
- Sales driven and proactive
- Team player with a positive mindset and pleasant disposition
- Enjoy operating in a fast-paced retail environment
- Willingness to work retail shifts on weekends and public holidays
- Fluent in both oral and written communication skills
- Present looking and well groomed
- People-oriented and team player with a positive mindset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Well-organized and committed to accuracy at all levels of details
- Adequate computer literacy and proficient with Excel and ability to read and reply emails