About DDB Group Singapore – DDB Group is one of the biggest global advertising networks with offices in over 90 countries. Singapore is the regional hub for global, regional and local clients such as Exxon, Unilever, OPPO, Samsung, Tencent and DBS Bank. It comprises DDB and its specialist T-divisions in digital, data, e-commerce and brand research. We combine market intelligence with human insights to produce exceptional marketing for our clients’ business advantage. We are the regional headquarters for the network across Asia.
- Manage daily recruitment activities across all business functions to meet recruitment targets.
- Develop and implement proactive TA strategies and build a talent pipeline of diverse and qualified talents for current and future expansion business needs.
- Evaluate existing recruitment channels and develop new approaches to meet hiring needs.
- Manage recruitment vendors and optimize processes and tools to enhance efficiency.
- Build a strong pipeline of passive candidates through proactive sourcing techniques like LinkedIn, social media and other search techniques.
- Handle full HR functions (excluding payroll)
- Ensure that the office has the resources needed to remain productive. This involves coordinating the repairs on any office equipment that is malfunctioning or preparing and submitting requests for new equipment when necessary.
- Manage the use of pantry & office supplies – stock take and ensure healthy stock level.
- Keep the office operating within its assigned budget at all times.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR & Admin department, and other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience. Experience in Talent Acquisition will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of prevailing HR practices and legislation.
- Results-oriented, organized, meticulous with good problem-solving skills, resourceful with high initiative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A can-do approach to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
Interested applicants, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected salaries.