|Location:||Woodlands New Town|
|Company:||Visionary Interior Design Pte Ltd|
• Meet new clients providing insights to their home and ensuring their interactions with us convert them into paying customers.
• Be the voice of and educate clients on our interior design expertise and executional standard of project management.
• Determine cost of completion and project requirements
• Project management, from coordination to closure.
• Own your projects from start to finish, from design to execution.
• Experience in 3D modelling and rendering softwares is an added advantage.
• You have an eye for detail.
• You have been an interior designer for at least 1 year.
• Sales driven and willing to go extra mile.
• You have handled projects end-to-end sales, design and execution.
The Eye Opener
• Training are provided, from design, processes to project management.
• Allowance, Commission and Incentives are all in play.
• All leads are provided by the company, via multiple channels.
What to expect for the 1st Month in Visionary Interior
Week 1 & 2: Foundation Course
• Ergonomics, Space planning, Concepts & Design
• Communication & Sales Skills
• Fundamental Skills of an Interior Designer
Week 3 & 4: Observation & Learning Phase
• Guided OJT (On Job Training)
Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
Appointments are not limited to working hours.
*Only selected applicants are required to come down for an interview.
|Creative & Design Jobs
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: