|Company:||Xcellink Pte Ltd|
A company plan and develop housing estates; building homes and transforming towns to create a quality living environment for all. We also provide various commercial, recreational, and social amenities in our towns for residents.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Participate in user stories elaboration and grooming for requirements.
• Design and develop working software systems based on the requirements.
• Design and conduct testing and User Acceptance Test.
• Improve software quality by conducting code review, security scans, unit testing, automated testing and etc.
• Provide support for software system by examining logs and debugging codes.
• Prepare architectural and other technical documents.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years in software development, with experience in JAVA, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
• Working experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage.
• Working experience in development with cloud platforms such as GPC, GCC (i.e., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Continuous Integration (Bamboo) will be an added advantage.
• Experience with frontend development (React.js and/or Angular) will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with Design Patterns.
• Familiar with Unit Testing.
• Good presentation and listening skills.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: