A company plan and develop housing estates; building homes and transforming towns to create a quality living environment for all. We also provide various commercial, recreational, and social amenities in our towns for residents.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
Support the Senior Product Manager in areas pertaining to the development of the product/software systems.
- Plan and participate in product conceptualization sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
- Elicit and document business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development.
- Manage and analyze requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them with stakeholders.
- Work with developers/vendor to interpret requirements and developed accordingly.
- Work with business users and internal stakeholders to plan for UAT, and coordinate and monitor the progress; ensure acceptance of UAT.
- Ensure completion of documentations at all stages of development.
- Ensuring that the developed modules are tested, accepted, and fit for deployment.
Support the Senior Product Manager in areas pertaining to the maintenance of the product/software systems.
- Provide support for any operational issues highlighted by stakeholders, and working with the developers/vendor/support team to ensure issues are addressed and fixed.
- Work closely with stakeholders on project schedule, issues, escalation, and expectations.
- Review and enhancement of documentations as required due to changes.
- Review potential technical changes/business changes and plan/update backlog for development.
Take charge (OIC) of certain module(s) within the product for bigger projects, or the whole product for smaller projects. Responsibilities includes
- Create status report and other communication materials.
- Provide regular update to management on project progress.
- Plan for and justify project resource allocation, including securing approval.
- Manage project scope, stakeholder, and management expectations.
- Issue escalation to the right people in timely manner.
- Maintain and continuously refine Product Backlog.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of business analyst experience and/or project management experience in software development projects.
- Working Experiences with web-based and business process software system implementation.
- Good written and verbal communication, including minute taking and technical writing.
- Possess business case and user-stories development skills.
- Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Motivated to learn new skills and technologies.
- Highly meticulous and tenacious, follow up with things to closure.
- Experience with Agile project methodology (Scrum, etc) and UX development environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA will be an added advantage.
- Experience with BPM modelling techniques and methods will be an added advantage.
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner will be an added advantage.