As a DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Responsible for setting up the development and production environment for the project.
- Responsible for setting up scalable and maintainable systems and components for the project.
- Responsible for managing all network and routing for the project including load balancing.
- Responsible for managing all development and production infrastructure such as servers, storage, networks and databases.
- Responsible for provisioning virtual machines, databases, application software.
- Responsible for developing automation scripts for build and release of systems.
- Responsible for planning system work for the project.
- Responsible for surfacing any issue and instability to the team.
- Responsible for software patching and upgrades.
- Required to work with the team to troubleshoot all system issues.
- Required to harden all software and systems of the project.
- Required to work closely with the team to ensure a successful delivery of the project.
- Required to build monitoring and logging system for the project.
- Required to work with other FMs and operators to ensure end to end system delivery.
- Required to ensure reliability and compliance of the all systems to government policies.
- Required to work with government hosting team and security team to deliver the system end to end.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Linux environments.
- At least 2 years of experience in automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience open source ecosystems.
- At least 2 years of experience in cloud hosting such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Delivered at least 2 projects using agile methodology.
- Excellent ability to do scripting and automation.
- Experience in system monitoring and logging.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in databases such as MongoDB and MySQL.
- Linux administrator certifications.
- Experience in Golang and Nodejs.
- Experience in RabbitMQ or SolaceMQ.
- Experience in ELK or EFL.
- Experience in software and system security.
- Experience with software defined network and software defined infrastructures.
- Ability to do programming.
[EA Personnel Registration No. R21103686]