As a DevOps Specialist, you will be required to:
- Work directly with GCC and SHIP-HATS Development team, product owner and various key stakeholders.
- Develop scripts and templates to automate infrastructure provisioning.
- Take ownership of end-to-end solutions provided by teams across the organisation.
- Provide system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains, expect to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues.
- Security and access control – design IAM roles and utilize cloud native controls to meet security objectives and every infrastructure level and cloud services used.
- Capacity management and planning – devise mechanisms to monitor and capture system. metrics and identifying potential bottlenecks at the infrastructure level.
- Assist in the migration activities for GCC and SHIP-HATS platforms.
As a DevOps Specialist, you need to bring to the team:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Passion for automation, standardization and best practices.
- Solid hands-on experience in designing, building, deploying and securing of highly available web application in cloud platform such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Terraform, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Experience in software-defined infrastructure (OpenStack, CloudStack, VSphere).
- Experience with infrastructure provision tools (Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.).
- Network skills in firewall rules, load balancers, firewalls, VPNs, DNS.
- Basic understanding of DevOps principles and practices. Knowledge in DecSecOps will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
- Experience in Agile development environment focusing on rapid quality delivery.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, meticulous to figures and processes in high agility environment.
- Experienced with management cloud infrastructure and services / certification with GPC, GCC (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or equivalent cloud platforms will be preferred.
- Experience in one or more virtualization technologies (KVM, Xen, VMware, Hyper-V).
- Good understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Good understanding of Infra-as-code and Policy-as-code.
[EA Personnel Registration No. R21103686]