As a Full Stack Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Responsible for delivering optimised, scalable and maintainable end-to-end software systems for the project.
- Responsible for delivering the frontend and backend software required for the project.
- Responsible for building business logics in the backend.
- Responsible for building APIs to connect all the systems and components together.
- Responsible for testing and debugging to make sure that code and software is at the highest quality possible.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the monitoring and logging systems of the project.
- Responsible for setting up and configuring different components and systems for the project.
- Responsible for managing network and load balancing for the project.
- Responsible for software patching and upgrades.
- Required to work closely with different teams to deliver the project.
- Required to create documentations for software and systems.
- Required to build adapters and integration components to bridge different systems.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in software development using agile methodology.
- At least 3 years of web development experience with web technologies such as AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Saas, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience with cloud hosting such as AWS, Azure Google cloud, etc.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Linux and open sourced based development.
- At least 2 project dealing with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with at least 2 databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Understand responsive web application design.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in software securities.
- Experience in unit testing and functional testing.
- Experience in Golang.
- Experience in Message Queue brokers such as RabbitMQ or Solace.
- Experience in MQTT protocol.
- Experience in ELK or EFK stack.
- Experience in Container technology such as Docker.
- Familiar with DevOps and software automation concepts.
- Experience in IoT and sensors.
[EA Personnel Registration No. R21103686]