Our client is a leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider in Singapore. They are expanding and are now looking for a Desktop Remote Support Engineer to join their team.
Desktop Remote Support Engineer responsibilities include:
- Performed Desktop Support services to users
- This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when necessary to maintain customer satisfaction and SLA expectations
- Perform imaging/re-imaging
- Perform asset inventories
- Perform technical escalation to 3rd party vendor or resolver groups (where appropriate)
- Updates Incident records
- Creates and updates work instructions (where necessary)
- Document standards and procedures (where necessary)
- 1 year or more of Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook Client
- Clear Spoken & Written English.
- 1 year experience providing desktop remote support
- Previous IT helpdesk and/or call center support experience, including providing remote support via the telephone or using remote tool will be added advantages
- Demonstrate knowledge in the support of workstations, and related components
- Have knowledge in the following applications: Microsoft Outlook Client, MS-Office O365
- Have knowledge with desktop operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 10
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Effectively communicates with teammates and managers
- Experience on supporting and redhead Linux servers.
- Opportunity to work with an well establish company
- Working hour : Monday - Friday , 9am - 6pm