Cabin (https://cabin.com.sg/) is a next generation accounting and corporate secretary service provider. We combine technology with specialised expertise to provide a simple and fuss-free experience for our customers. We see our customers as partners, and we care.
We are a young start-up embarking on our next phase of growth and are looking for motivated aspiring individuals to join us.Our office is located in ARC 380 (Jalan Besar area near Bendemeer, Lavendar, Farrer Park MRT). Working hours are from 9:30am - 6:30pm.
Some examples of the work involved:
- Execution of corporate secretarial administrative duties (Including preparation of resolutions and meeting minutes)
- Update and maintain statutory registers
- Submit e-filings and returns to ACRA and IRAS
- Handle communications from current and prospective clients in a professional manner
- Data entry and verification of data
- Other administrative duties required by the Company’s management
We are looking forward to working with someone who:
- Education and experience: Has at least 2-3 years of experience in a corporate secretarial role
- Language: Is able to communicate well in English (both spoken and written). Being bilingual in English and Mandarin/Malay is an added advantage.
- Sofware and skills: Has experience in using MS Excel and MS Word (or Google Docs). Experience in G Suite software (Google Drive, Google Docs etc) is preferred, but not strictly required.
- Pays attention to details and is meticulous in his/her work. Demonstrate this by forming a sentence using the word “simple” in your email reply for this job application.
- Is able to work independently to achieve clear outcomes
- You will be guided by a senior when you start, but we expect you to be able to work independently to achieve clear outcomes after your training phase.
- Full-time role: S$3,500 - S$4,500 per month depending on experience.
- Higher remuneration possible for applicants with added experience and capabilities to handle a more diverse set of tasks.
- Full-time and permanent position
- Remote working and flexible hours can be arranged if the situation permits
- 14 days annual leave.
- Medical benefits.
- Corporate mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Travel expenses incurred during work are reimbursable.
We looking forward to hearing from you!