Our client has served governments for years. From the evolution of e-government to digital government, they have witnessed the power of the technology revolution first hand and how it has reimagined communications between governments and their citizens.
As a Frontend Developer, your role responsibilities are:
- Developing and maintaining all client-side frontend components.
- Collaborating with product owners, designers and other developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Our technology stack is based on MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js), with Python for our ML components
- We use Kubernetes and Docker for CI/CD
- REST APIs
- Infrastructure running on Cloud (AWS)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise in various frontend frameworks, e.g. React.js, Storybook, MUI and etc
- Expertise in developing frontend solutions that performs well and satisfies requirement
- Expertise in other frontend frameworks like Angular is a bonus
- Expertise with Python backend frameworks like FastAPI and Flask is a bonus
- Expertise in web technologies like WebSocket or WebRTC is a bonus
- Working experience with agile teams
- Working experience in automated software testing
- Working experience in integrating with REST APIs
- Working experience with Google Dialogflow is a bonus
- Working experience with other Chatbots/ML/NLP is a bonus
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self driven, able to handle and complete task without much supervision
[EA Personnel Registration No. R21103686]