Our client is a multinational information technology and communications engineering corporation.
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor Network health performance.
- Manage network incidents to closure, notify and escalation.
- Manage service requests to closure.
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operation e.g. change, incident and problem management.
- Monitor and measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance and service level availability.
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup / restore procedures and disaster recovery plan.
- Configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
- Min 3 years exp in Log Management.
- Experience on CISCO ACI and FTD.
- Mandatory Skills : Microsoft Windows.
- Supporting Skills: ArcSight, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).