|Company:||Xcellink Pte Ltd|
Project Implementation, Customization Development, and Post Implementation Support of our Products and Solutions.
- Provide Consultancy and Coaching for Customers or Channel Partners on our Products features.
- Work closely with the team across departments including Pre-Sales, Product Engineering, and Quality Assurance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience with good hands-on in software application development, implementation and support.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Overseas exposure for project assignment.
- Experience with the following technologies/areas:
o RESTful APIs/Web Services and JSON data format.
o Unix and Windows Operating Systems.
o Apache Http Server, or its variants.
o Tomcat, JBoss Web Server, Oracle WebLogic, or IBM WebSphere Web Container.
o Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Derby Database Software.
o Active Directory or other Directory Services.
o Application Security.
- Good to have the following:
o Experience with .NET/C#, HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS, React-Native, or other
Web/Mobile Programming Languages.
o Understanding in Microservice Architecture, API Gateway, Cloud Computing
Architecture, Agile Software Development.
o Relevant IT Certifications: IT Security, Project Management, Agile Software
Strictly applicable to candidates currently residing in Singapore
EA Personnel Registration No. R2089999
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: