SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing materials.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Stay on top of the latest design and digital trends, and ensure they are reflected across all of SHOPLINE’s marketing assets.
- Manage workflow of design projects and ensure the timely delivery of all marketing assets.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Communication or any other related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Graphic Design and Illustration. Video Production and 3D Modelling experience is a bonus.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your creative ideation, process and technical abilities in digital design.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software such as Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Familiar with presentation softwares such as PowerPoint and Keynote.
- A good communicator, able to articulate your concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Highly proficient in all aspects of design, with an excellent eye for high-quality artwork
- Ability to meet deadlines and be well-organized
- A keen interest in E-Commerce or SaSS independently staying up to date with the latest developments.
Powered by JazzHR