Our client focuses on delivering quality professional services, design and implement timely network solutions and security solutions to protect a business from cybersecurity threats.
With their expansion scheme, they are now looking for Security Solutions Engineer.
As a Security Solutions Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Provide Presales and post-sales support on PKI security products and solutions to customers and partners
- Provide technical support to tenders’ submission, including technical compliance, technical solution proposal, bill of material, Proof-of-concept testing, …etc.
- Prepare technical solution proposals and documentation for turnkey projects
- Evaluate and test security products and technologies for new product and solutions
- Provide professional services on implementing PKI infrastructure which includes HSM, Key Management System, Encryption, Microsoft base Certificate Authority, … etc.
- Serve as Level 1 to Level 3 support for customers and partners
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or equivalent
- Experience in designing and implementing PKI Security architecture of multi-vendor infrastructure includes
- Microsoft based Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS & AAA servers
- Microsoft based Certificate Authority, Prime Key EJBCA
- Window/Linux/UNIX OS environments
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Key Management System (KMS)
- Data encryption applications
- Experience in HSM/KMS integration such as Microsoft CA, MSSQL, VMware, MongoDB & etc will be preferred.
- Those we cloud migration experience and cloud certifications will be an advantage
- Must have at least 1-2 years of PKI Security and cybersecurity project deployment experience. Those without the relevant work experience but with the right knowledge and keen interest in PKI Security can be considered.
- Initiative with good working attitude
- Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies and skills
[EA Personnel Registration No. R21103686]
- Work 5 days per week, 9am to 6pm
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experiences