Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omni-channel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China and United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organisation, leadership and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
You should have / be
- A business owner mindset - treat the stores as your own!
- A strong visual merchandising and commercial awareness, have a good understanding and know-how in coordinating colours and styles
- An understanding of the LB brand and visual aesthetic
- A quick learner
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to visualise big picture results, but treat details with exceptional care
- An ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility under critical pressure
- A self-starter with a proactive and hands-on attitude with enthusiasm to work and achieve as part of a team. Get it done right and fast!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the psychological impact of visual merchandising, and craft impressionable retail experiences for shoppers at every touchpoint
- Independently lead weekly layout change based on the sales result and monthly colour scheme
- Provide basic layout and visual standards On the Job Training(OJT) to brand pixies
- Plan special collection layouts and visuals in the store and report directly into HQVM for execution
- Suggest zoning plan based on the sales trends
- Upload weekly store photo with standard angles
- Create eye-catching visual presentations
- Monitor efficiency of advertised items on the mannequins and change accordingly
- Support HQVM for in-store VM installation and removal
- Liaise with HQVM for fixtures, signage or other related VM requests if any
- Ensure to promptly display signages and remove them after the stipulated end date
- Be the key supporting pillar to the store team on floor operations
- Work with the Store Manager to drive store sales performance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the visual merchandising in the retail industry, preferably in fast fashion
- 44 hours per week
- 5 days rostered work week (including weekends and public holidays)
- Open to both opening and closing shifts
- From $2300/month
- Attractive monthly commissions
- Full corporate insurance inclusive of Dental
- Uniform credits and welcome gift card of store credits
- Wellness support via Ami
- Employee-led recognition platform via Praisepal
- Fully stocked pantry!