Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omni-channel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China and United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organisation, leadership and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
You should have / be:
- A passion and genuine love for people
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality
- A Love, Bonito ambassador who believes in and embodies our culture and core values
- An outgoing and warm personality who enjoys interacting and connecting with people to build trusting relationships
- Relatable, have empathy and the ability to read people and body languages well
- Have an eye for putting together suitable outfits for women of different styles, shapes and sizes
- Versatile in using variety of communications methods to craft a shopping experience that is easy, inspiring, and productive for the customer
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Absolutely comfortable speaking to both large and small groups of people
- Be on the store floor to assist and provide the highest level of customized and personalized customer service to Love, Bonito customers
- Support the Store Manager on floor operations as and when necessary
- Bring our designs to life by recommending, inspiring and educating women what and how to wear them
- Ensure that the highest level of #LBexperience (authentic, caring, sisterly) with regards to product, styling and service is provided to customers to help them rediscover themselves
- Ensure that customers walk away understanding more about themselves, our brand and products
- To be a key bridge between product design team and community
- Actively increasing personal clientele list by building relationships with customers on a personal level
- 44 hours per week
- 5 days rostered work week
- Open to both opening and closing shift
- All staff must be open to work on weekends and on public holidays
- From $2300/month
- Attractive monthly commissions
- Full corporate insurance inclusive of Dental
- Uniform credits and welcome gift card of store credits
- Wellness support via Ami
- Employee-led recognition platform via Praisepal
- Fully stocked pantry!