We are Assembly – and we’re not like the rest. We’re the modern alternative agency, bringing together industry-leading data, talent, and tech to Find the Change That Fuels Growth for the best brands on the planet, including Adobe, Lane Crawford, Marina Bay Sands, and more. Our diverse, global community of over 1,600 passionate experts combines global thinking with unmatched local expertise in more than 20 markets worldwide – enabling brands to engage and move consumers anywhere. We use STAGE, Assembly’s proprietary, privacy-centric data solutions platform, to surface powerful insights that transform into actionable brand opportunities. We’re at the cutting edge of new media, technology, and platforms embedded in the lives of today’s consumers, and we’re tapped into how culture and communities’ needs change. We do this while staying steadfast in our commitment to Leave the World Better Than We Found It through measurable social and environmental impact work.
Assembly was named The Drum’s APAC Media Agency of the Year in 2021
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON ANY GIVEN DAY
- Understand clients' business goals and translate them into media KPIs, and create cross-channel media plan based on the understanding. This includes the ability to take the clients through the media plan with good storytelling.
- Drive client communications for weekly catch up calls, and lead the team to provide insightful reports and optimization recommendations.
- Liaise with other Assembly APAC office team members for regional media planning involving local engines.
- Educate the clients on the roles of different channels and the KPIs they can help achieve.
- Manage GTM independently, troubleshoot tagging/tracking working together with clients/internal tagging/analytics team
- Able to comfortably navigate & set up performance-driven campaigns on Google Ads, SA360, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn. Hands-on experiences trading on DV360/TTD is a big plus.
- Guide and grow a performance executive.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- 3 - 5 years of experience with a background in paid media activation, specifically for campaigns driving ROAS/Leads regardless of B2B, B2C
- Cross-channel planning knowledge in Programmatic, Social, Search, Shopping, Affiliates, ideally with extensive hands on experience on Social and Programmatic
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to project manage multiple client campaigns independently
- Experience in planning & managing multi-market or APAC regional performance campaigns
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, smart, and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals.
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated!
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions that collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it.
- We have an amazing group of employee resource groups committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
Sound like the right role for you? Click to apply now!