Maison Guerlain, the House of High Perfumery and High Cosmetics, was founded in Paris in 1828.
It is also a House of Creators, inspired by Nature, travelling around the world to source the most exclusive and efficient natural raw materials in its products.
As a House of audacious and innovative total beauty creations, of the highest quality, Guerlain’s Made in France products elevate Beauty to an Art.
Through its retail population, including its Beauty Ambassadors, Guerlain aims to be the #1 Reference for Retail Excellence and Client Experience
The Cabin Therapist will have as her mission, to work as part of a team in the Singapore, to:
- ELEVATE Guerlain’s client experience and become the #1 reference for excellence.
- FEDERATE with fellow colleagues to further elevate Guerlain’s luxurious image.
- TRANSMIT Guerlain’s DNA, uniqueness, and know-how to clients, in particular her expertise embodying Guerlain’s more than 80 years of beauty institute expertise.
Reporting to the Assistant Retail Manager, the Cabin Therapist will:
- Be the ambassador of Guerlain’s premium image, Guerlain’s 3-axis product knowledge and service experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Specialize in Guerlain’s unique gestures, massage techniques, trained from Guerlain’s spa expertise.
- Be capable of leading all the Facialist consultations and coach fellow colleagues in basic auto massages for advice to clients.
- Guarantor of Guerlain’s Brand expertise, corporate values with the ability to transmit and communicate them to teammates and clients.
- Strictly adhere to Guerlain’s grooming, uniform.
- Product knowledge across all 3-axis of Guerlain’s product assortment, but with a specialized and in-depth knowledge of Skincare, its benefits and Guerlain’s rituals.
- Learn and master a specialized Guerlain vocabulary to assist in selling, storytelling etc.
- Learn and master the knowledge of skin, muscles, global approach to beauty and personal well-being to be able to dispense the best service and experience to clients.
- Confident to perform Skincare consultations in store and/or at Brand events.
- Be the best student in Advanced Skincare modules.
- Learn and naster the Guerlain facialist treatment gestures protocol of facialist treatments and successful deliver to clients/guests during their treatment.
- Build a long lasting relationship with client, turning their interest into sales (conversion) and creating loyalty
- Be the face behind Expert Skincare Masterclasses focused on Facialist treatments, VIP events involving Skincare facialist treatments, in collaboration with Education, Retail and Marketing teams.
- Attend all in-class/virtual trainings from Education Manager across all axis and soft skills.
- Attend all in-class/virtual additional Skincare Expertise modules’ training.
- Undergo 2x/year assessments (by the Guerlain Academy) targeted at Skincare and Spa topics.
- Participate actively in digital learning APP.
- Educate from the floor :
- Coach fellow colleagues on Skincare « how to », tips and best practices
- Submit any practical ideas that will boost final transactions to Counter/Retail Manager and Education Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years and a successful track record in the Services (Therapist Spa) Industry
- Past Luxury or Perfume & Cosmetics experience is a plus
- Competency in English and Chinese Language is a must
- Any spoken 3rd language is a plus
- Recognized certificate in Spa treatment training is a plus (ITEC or CIBTAC)
- Excellent communication, client engagement (e.g. story telling skills) and coaching/transmission skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent at presenting (e.g. during virtual classes).
- Displays team spirit and has an empathetic and sharp attitude (Dare and Care).
- Curious, open-minded, strong positive mindset, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Good diction, refined eye for detail and elegance