As the Industry Lead, you will be responsible for realizing our client's business growth ambition across their top key client accounts across the Consumer Product Goods sector.
You are passionate about growing and leading a team to create a world-class and scalable business that supports the current and future needs of the company and delights our users. You have probably worked in a technology start-up/ agency / publisher environment working with clients in the sectors mentioned above and have at least 12 years of work experience.
The things that you will look at:
- Define and drive the company’s digital native client strategy and roadmap to develop business and ultimately forge long term partnerships with the top regional clients in SEA
- Develop and execute industry strategy to ensure growth and development of key client and meeting revenue objectives
- Partner with these clients, their media and creative agencies to develop and execute both performance marketing and brand building campaigns. Hence have a good knowledge of both lower and upper funnel principles and tactics.
- Manage relationships with opur client's key accounts and grow our business with them. Develop deep relationships with new and existing clients to establish theAsianparent as a strategic partner
- Leverage the company's products and a suite of solutions to establish new business and retain existing businesses
- Drive the strategic planning process, forecasting, tracking and reporting with the key clients and the company's business
- Develop, retain and motivate 'squad' team of solutions and delivery experts, work closely with agency team counterparts to support on insight vision and development of new accounts
- Proven leadership ability to influence C level marketers and agency stakeholders
- Developing a best-in-class revenue organisation which attracts and retains top talent and allows efficient and speedy agile delivery of scalable solutions for our business partners
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Possess at least 10-12 years of relevant experience in digital publishing and/or mobile advertising industry or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the media advertising ecosystem and digital's pivotal role within it
- Strong experience with the Microsoft office suite, Google stack
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of the team as a leader
- Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to be adaptable and agile in development
- Committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive team
- Highly organized, strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strategic thinker with a passion to solve complex problems with technology
- Understanding of Business Planning and Budgets
- Cultural Understanding and hands-on experience in a fast-growing start-up environment