At The Learning Lab, we strive to provide the best-in-class customer experience to parents and students. In line with the organization’s ethos, we invite individuals who share our service commitment and passion for the education industry to join us.
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of the organisation’s programmes, services and processes.
- Ability to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Identify customers’ needs and have them assessed to maintain a continuous high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Engage interest in potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the offered programs to boost lead creation.
- Support cross selling activities to existing customers.
- Develop professional rapport with customers and build brand loyalty.
- Ensure that queue management is being practiced at the front desk.
- Assist with crowd management during the peak periods.
- To work closely with the Deputy Front Desk Leads and provide regular feedback and insights in achieving greater customer intimacy.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner in a timely fashion.
- Taking ownership of customers’ problems and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the SLAs.
- Key member of the customer support function in establishing continuous improvement of processes to promote customer satisfaction.
- Maintain close liaison with all other departments in order to have a good understanding of the operational flow and ensure a seamless client experience.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Possesses at least GCE ‘O’ levels.
- Required to work shift hours and on weekends (3 weekdays and 2 weekends).
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Being effectively bilingual would be a strong advantage.
- Candidates who have worked in the hospitality industry are most preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses emotional maturity and passion for customer service.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Good team player, possesses the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive, extroverted and outgoing personality.
- Well-groomed with a professional disposition.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.