A multinational information technology and electronics company.
As a AIX System Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setup AIX VIO server and client.
- Install, configure, and maintain AIX operating systems on VIOS and VIOC.
- Outstanding leadership skills, with an emphasis on delivering projects and solutions.
- Perform OS hardening by following standard policy.
- Tech refresh old AIX machine to new virtual machine.
- AIX OS patching and version upgrading.
- Automate system admin tasks.
- Server performance tuning.
- Application support.
- Experience in: IBM AIX server, HACMP Cluster, Unix scripts.
- Experience in: Chef cookbook, Solaris, application middleware .