A multinational information technology and electronics company.
As a Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Define overall plan for technical infrastructure workstream for a corporate wide infrastructure uplift program spanning across multiple countries.
- Plan, execute and track technical infrastructure procurement.
- Plan, execute and track technical infrastructure installation and commissioning.
- Plan, execute transition of technical infrastructure to support and operations.
- Build project status for various level of governance committees.
- Manage risk and issues for the technical infrastructure workstream.
- Participate and contribute in network architectural planning and design whilst engaging key project stakeholders for built and delivery.
- Monitor project progress continuously and create detailed minutes of meetings, status, risks, issues and key decisions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualifications.
- More than 5 year’s relevant working experience in managing large, complex networking/security platform.
- Possess working domain knowledge supporting Network, Windows OS, Linux OS, Oracle and MS SQL Database,
- Meticulous, energetic, resourceful and inspirational. Possess strong written, documentation and effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- A good team player who is proactive and self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Minimum 8 years’ project management experience in the IT field, including project management in large complex transformation project.