A multinational information technology and electronics company.
As a VM Windows System Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Windows Server, vSphere and third party software installation, upgrades and maintenance.
- Installation of hardware and software.
- Maintenance and setup of file systems.
- Resolve software problems with operating systems or third party products.
- Maintenance of Anti-Virus System.
- File System and Database Backups/restores.
- Setup guidelines, process to enhanced current work activity.
- Performance Monitoring.
- Maintain system security and compliance.
- Configuration management.
- 5-8 years of experience in installation and implementation of various Windows Server OS AND vSphere versions is a MUST
- Good understanding of:
(i) Intel x86 server hardware operation (HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge).
(ii) Large Data Center facilities operation.
- Experience and Knowledge in PowerShell/Puppet/Chef/Ruby/vRealize Automation, Operation is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intel x86 server hardware operation (HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge).
- Large Data Center facilities operation.
- Effective in responding to ambiguity