Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and specialist agencies in areas including public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries.
As a talent-centric workplace, we recognize that we’re only as good as our people. And our people are outstanding. Every day, we strive to attract, retain and grow the very best talent in the industry, and bring their passion, creativity and smarts to bear for our clients.
Omnicom Public Relations Group’s Singapore office has an immediate opportunity for an Account Director to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with top Singapore clients, work closely with the media, and put your solid research, writing, client management skills to use. As an experienced industry professional, you will advance brand communications objectives that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning and be an integral part of one of the most successful teams in the office.
What you will do:
· Develop and implement compelling both B2B and B2C public relations programs
· Ensure that clients’ strategic objectives are met
· Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, and speaking abstracts
· Project Management; manage projects by setting priorities and maintaining deadlines
· Build relationships with regional and national media
· Coordinate regional projects with other offices in Asia
· Work effectively in a team and mentor juniors
· Learn and support on budget planning
What you will receive:
Entrepreneurship is a way of life here, implying ambition, commitment, and collaboration to build your business every day. If your talent, drive, team spirit and creativity are exceptional, we want to hear from you today.
Let's take your career in communications to the next level!
What you will need:
· Four to seven (4-7) years of experience in an agency or corporate communications department; experience working on corporate clients; an emphasis on technology communications is preferred;
· Excellent client service skills, strong organizational skills, and creativity in problem solving;
· Superb research and writing skills; experience drafting client and press materials;
· Seasoned media relations skills; Experience working with regional and national media;
· Ability to communicate clearly and focus on results; positive and professional disposition in every situation;
· A point of view, and a proven ability to propose solutions and present ideas in a persuasive and compelling manner.
· A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in communications to a new level
· Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking
· Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to travel in the region
· Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits to promote work/life balance
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: