- Perform detailed radio frequency translation plans and architectures
- Evaluate gain, noise parameters (NF, SNR), dynamic range, linearity, and power consumption analyses to execute a predictable, robust design
- Collaborate with CAD engineers and drive PCB implementation of the design with emphasis on clean power supply design, interconnect design for required EMI and RF transmission performance
- Participate in design reviews and prepare design documentations at every stage of development until the final prototype test and characterization
- Perform parametric evaluation of transceivers, like Pout, IMD/IP3, EVM, noise parameters with spectrum analyser, modulation analyser and perform wireless link level functional evaluation to complete the product characterization
- Collaborate with product engineers for various certification procedures and NPI, followed by the Transfer of Technology (ToT) for large quantity production
- Bachelor’s, Master’s in Electronics Communication Engineering or Digital Communication Engineering
- Minimum 4 year of experience as a RF system hardware with proven track record of meeting industry delivery standards in the relevant areas
- Good interpersonal and creative skills with the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience in the design and integration of RF, Analog, and Mix signal blocks such as PA, LNA, mixer, frequency synthesizer, filter, coupler, detector, microcontroller, etc., supplemented with knowledge of specification derivation from system level requirements
- Experience working with basic CAD tools and competence in evaluation flow and operation of appropriate test equipment to evaluate product performance
- Experience in script writing such as Bash, python etc., will be a plus as it is used in test automation
Your opportunity is to build novel RF products while implementing Doodle Labs’ patented RF techniques. You will design and develop next generation wireless communication systems utilizing Wi-Fi 4/5/6/6E chipsets and protocols.
About Doodle Labs
Doodle Labs is the global leader in high-performance private wireless systems. We build cutting-edge mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things. Doodle Labs has experienced rapid growth over the past five years as our radio systems have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Airbus, General Electric) and industry-leading innovators (e.g. Boston Dynamics, FLIR).