SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce
What You’ll Be Doing :
- Develop content across the marketing ecosystem to meet channel and/or campaign objectives. This includes driving greater awareness, increasing customer engagement, while receiving and responding to feedback from data/insights.
- Perform exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Perform extensive research and analysis on the merchant buying decision process and trends
- Create specifications and content that speaks authentically to SHOPLINE’s merchant personas.
- Conduct market intelligence and evaluation on a regular basis.
- Plan and manage a robust calendar of content (blog, social media etc) to support our overall marketing strategy.
- Manage workflow within the content marketing team and ensure timelines are met.
- Monitor performance of content across all marketing platforms on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Onboard and manage influencers for KOL engagement campaigns.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into writing, including the integration of keywords and in-line links.
- Translation of content (Mandarin to English, English to Mandarin) on a regular basis.
- Conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI.
- Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion to better achieve marketing and business objectives.
What You’ll Need :
- 3-5 years of experience in online and/or consumer marketing, e-commerce, platform service or internet portal service
- Proven track record in digital and content marketing
- Proficient in Instagram and Tik Tok best practices, content creation and management (creating, editing, caption writing and publishing of highly engaging content that resonate with our target audience)
- Consistently strives for strong performance with a high desire for achievement
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and see them through to detailed execution
- Strong proficiency in analytical and quantitative skill (use data to develop and measure marketing initiatives
- Strong understanding of consumer insights
- A start-up attitude with an entrepreneurship, work independently
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time with high accuracy when driving all stakeholders towards the same business goal
- Knowledge of SEO, search of voice (SOV) analysis and analytics is a bonus, but not prerequisite
Powered by JazzHR