Responsibilities / Job Scope:
- Support the project team to implement and execute works according to standards and specifications, and ensure project is completed on schedule.
- Plan and oversee operational activities on site & Update project progress report
- Coordinate and monitor among Client’s Consultancy Firms, and other Contractors
- Planning, Coordination, Resource allocation, Staff management & good leadership skills
- Knowledge & experience in handling of technical issues is preferred.
- Handling of technical issues and work closely with Client and relevant authorities.
- Manage & Control of work progress, schedule, safety and qualities.
- Min 1 - 2 years of working experience in Renovation industry
- Good leadership and organizing abilities
- Able to work and delivery project within the tight timeline
- Able to converse in Chinese, English to liaise with staff and client
- 5 work week
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- Salary packages ranges depending on performance and experience.
- Employee benefits includes handphone allowance, AWS, medical & dental claim.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you
This job is a remote position, you can work from anywhere.
Are you interested in this position? If so, apply now and get a response from us fast!
Don’t miss out an opportunity to advance your career to the next level.