Maison Guerlain, the House of High Perfumery and High Cosmetics, was founded in Paris in 1828.
It is also a House of Creators, inspired by Nature, travelling around the world to source the most exclusive and efficient natural raw materials in its products.
As a House of audacious and innovative total beauty creations, of the highest quality, Guerlain’s Made in France products elevate Beauty to an Art.
Through its retail population, including its Beauty Ambassadors, Guerlain aims to be the #1 Reference for Retail Excellence and Client Experience
The Skincare Expert will have for his/her mission, to work as part of a team in the POS, to
- ELEVATE Guerlain through the elevation of the Client’s experience.
- FEDERATE with fellow colleagues to further elevate Guerlain’s luxurious image.
- TRANSMIT Guerlain’s DNA, uniqueness, and know-how to Clients.
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Skincare Expert will
- Be the ambassador of Guerlain’s premium image, Guerlain’s 3-axis product knowledge and service experience.
- Specialize in Advanced Skincare knowledge and Skincare Diagnosis.
- Collaborate on Remote, Virtual or Private events out of POS, to showcase Guerlain’s Skincare expertise.
- Be capable of performing facials of up to 90 minutes using Tailor-made Facialist techniques from Guerlain’s Spa and Wellness.
- Coach fellow colleagues in Skincare tips, best practices at POS.
- He/She will be encompass Guerlain’s Brand expertise, corporate values with the ability to transmit and communicate them to team mates and clients.
- Strictly adhere to Guerlain’s grooming, uniform.
- Product knowledge across all 3-axis of Guerlain’s product assortment, but with a specialized and in-depth knowledge of Skincare.
- Be the face behind Skincare Masterclass, VIP events in collaboration with Education, Retail and Marketing teams.
- Be the hands during any Facial VIP events, Cabin events, to showcase Guerlain’s unique spa and wellness expertise.
SELLING & COACHING EXPERTISE
- Capable of performing both manual and digital skincare consultations.
- Educate from the floor :
- Coach fellow colleagues on Skincare « how to », tips and best practices
- Submit monthly practical ideas that will boost final transactions to Counter Manager and Education Manager
- He/She Will ensure perfect exécution of store’s merchandising, stock management and cleanliness.
- Attend all in-class/virtual trainings from Education Manager.
- Attend all in-class/virtual additional Skincare Expertise modules’ training.
- Undergo 2x/year exams targeted at skincare topics.
- Participate actively in digital learning APP.
- Actively engage clients via internal mobile campaign.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of successful track record in the Service or Retail Industry
- Past Luxury or Perfume & Cosmetics experience is a plus
- Competency in English and Mandarin is a must
- A spoken 3rd language is a plus
- Additional Certificate in Skincare therapy is a plus
- Excellent communication, client engagement (e.g. story telling skills) and coaching/transmission skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent in presentation e.g. during virtual classes.
- Display team spirit, Empathetic and sharp (Dare and Care) attitude
- Curious, open-minded, strong positive mindset, motivated, detail-oriented are key strengths to achieve excellence in the role
- Able to coach 3-axis peers on skincare in more detail and depth
- % Growth of POS vs % Growth of Shop Trend
- Personal Sales achievement vs Target
- Overall POS Sales achievement vs Target
- % Skincare Growth vs LY, vs Target
- POS’ Mystery shopping score
- Achieve education program goal modules set by Education Manager
- Number of skincare treatments vs Target
- Average score of Skincare exams (2x/year) vs Target
- IPT/AUS (additional sales, link & cross)