“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client, hiring more than 1000 employees worldwide, they are an asset-light company with integrated logistics capabilities and innovative solutions that solve clients’ and partners’ complex logistics issues.
If you are interested & suitable in Account Management in the fast paced Digital Online Shopping Space with skills in Customer Communications, Marketing, Multi-tasking & Strong Excel skills, click the APPLY NOW button!
- Be the Liaison Executive for brands, managing their digital sales channels on marketplaces (Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee, Redmart, etc) - B2C & B2B
- Work closely with internal and external teams to plan promotional calendars and activities.
- Track marketing ROI (i.e. sales driven from channel promo activities).
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals and initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Work with design, sales and internal team members to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Work with internal team to brainstorm, propose and execute promotional mechanics.
- Manage e-commerce website development, including its price, content and monthly promotions.
- Manage the pricing and assortment strategy and co-responsible for P&L with Channel Management Leads as well as managing given budget.
- Forecast, measure and report key e-commerce metrics including GMV, number of orders, average order value, discounts etc.
- Work with external team to set up product listings, shop-in-shop designs and ensure content is aligned with brands’ marketing and promotion plans.
- Timely execution of promotions (e.g. alignment of campaign calendars of the various channels with the brand.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (brand owners, channels, digital marketing team) to drive digital sales.
- Work with operations to ensure a smooth fulfilment process and higher customer and consumer experience.
What It Takes
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good written English with a flair for writing and producing online content.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deliver on the tight timelines given.
- Possess strong attention to detail and good interpersonal and client management skills.
- Creative thinking in digital marketing ideas.
- Familiar with managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram will be an added advantage.