Our client is a technology and consulting services firm that delivers solutions in Asia-Pacific and Europe. They operate an integrated business model offering strategic guidance and advice to clients while working alongside them to develop and implement our recommendations. They currently have 3 offices which located in Singapore, UK and the Netherlands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver various system implementation projects, e.g. trade promotion management system, customer profitability analysis tool.
- Lead discussions with various teams from clients’ side to understand their requirements and pain points, then translate into process & system designs that will help the team.
- Design features of the system (including user interfaces and logics), then work with software developers to develop and test them.
- Organize demo and testing sessions with clients to showcase and test the features.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to update project progresses and present findings.
- Provide regular support for existing clients.
- Solid degree from a top university, preferably with quantitative background (e.g. Business, Data Analytics, Engineering, Science, etc.)
- Some data analytics skills (e.g. excel, SQL, Python, Power BI) will be a plus
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing), Mandarin is a plus
- Team player – happy to work together with people from different functions with diverse backgrounds
- Some travelling is required (not applicable currently due to covid situation, but will be required when it’s back to normal)
- Permanent position
- Exposure to various clients from different industries and chances to work with different teams, e.g. sales, marketing, finance and senior management
- Ability to learn different aspects of system implementation, including both business perspective and technical perspective
- Junior roles will also be assigned with important tasks, e.g. in charge of a feature development, lead a demo session
- Great company culture – everyone is friendly and willing to help each other!