Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager (Pursuit Management)
Join the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment firm.
Grow your professional career with a company that derives its strength from diversity, a healthy work-life balance, and flexible working. Based in our world-class 360 workplace in Paya Lebar, Singapore, be recognized as a senior leader in one of our firms most creative and rewarding teams.
Take the tour:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUxk9DIEwLo
This is a rare opportunity to take on a pivotal role in an exciting team of creative business development professionals. As a Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager (Pursuit Management) for CBREs Singapore operations, you will partner with all the companys business lines to drive the quality, consistency, and creativity of their business development efforts, covering property marketing, client presentations, pitches, and RFP responses. You will have a strong understanding of how to win new business and retain existing clients, supporting and challenging the business as you provide guidance through all aspects of the business development process.
This exciting role will allow a committed individual to utilize their creative flair and presentation skills to energize and empower a business of approximately 1,200 people in Singapore. You will be joining the worlds biggest and fastest-growing real estate services provider at a time of growth and expansion as we target our aspiration to become a truly world class company.
Supporting the Project Management team in Singapore & SEA, you will:
- Provide guidance to and partner with the business on the preparation and delivery of strategic, creative and innovative proposals and pitch deliverables.
- Help improve win rates and generate greater revenue for the Singapore business.
- Develop client-focused strategies and create unique selling points that set CBRE apart from our competitors.
- Provide an independent voice when necessary. Hold regular presentation rehearsals and establish a robust training program built on global best practice.
- Support content generation in the form of writing, editing, or proofreading.
- Provide a consistent level of service that meets Pursuit Managements high standards of excellence.
- Help implement and drive CBREs global sales methodology Finishing First making it a consistent way of life across the Singapore business.
- Liaise and collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders and functional area colleagues both in Singapore and further afield.
- Ensure the accuracy of pursuit tracking and reporting data on Salesforce.
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Creativity and innovation; must possess a hunger to learn and stay ahead of the curve.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Enthusiasm and passion in presentations, storytelling, and data visualization.
- Intermediate to advanced Salesforce user.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Culturally aware and comfortable working in an international environment.
- Advanced and passionate PowerPoint user.
- Proven experience in successful business development, marketing, sales or creative role.
- Real estate industry experience preferred; professional services firm experience highly valued
- Experience working with senior management.
- Demonstrable people management experience.
- Solid track record in project management.
- Background in writing, creative solutions, or new technologies.
- Familiar with emerging technologies, especially in the field of PropTech.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential; knowledge of Adobe CS is desirable.
- 4 - 5 years of relevant experience