VISEO ASIA is looking for an excellent WebMethods Application Consultant that will join an expanding team in Singapore.
Your Missions :
- Design, develop and deliver data integration or migration solutions using WebMethods.
- Data integration design using multiple data format: database, flat file, XML, CSV, IDOC, mainframe.
- Work closely with support teams for production support
- Have a hands-on approach to solving problems
- When required, be able to lead-by-example-type of person in developing snippets of the code that team can use and follow.
- Have deep knowledge of data architectures, data integration and methodologies.
- Have a thorough knowledge of working in Agile environments and familiar with Scrum methodology.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business operations and understands the technical scope and objectives of each project.
- Provides support to Business Partners in analyzing specific business initiatives and identifying the appropriate application system solution through integration of processes, systems and information to fulfill business objectives.
Your Profile :
- Strong 7+ experience in design, develop and support WebMethods implementation
- projects using the WebMethods 10.x product suite.
- Good wM Migration experience
- Have a good experience in Neoload or any other testing tool to develop script for
- Integration and Load testing.
- Design and Develop Service Oriented Architecture SOA based architecture approaches,
- design methodologies and design patterns.
- Developing or implementing Web Services (SOAP & REST) and complex XML schemas
- and data mapping
- Extensive Working Experience on WebMethods Components/concepts:
- WebMethods Designer
- Integration Server
- CAF 9.0 Applications
- BPM (Business Process Model)
- MWS, WMDeployer
- Web Services, Broker, SOA, Centrasite
- Mediator & API Portal (API Management)
- Develop Flow Services using adapters such as JDBC Adapter, Salesforce, SAP
- Adapter,AS400, Flat Files and XML.
- Work with communication protocol like FTP, SFTP, FTP-PGP, HTTPS, AS2.
- Interact with IT and business partners across the teams as required for support or
- Mentor team members on new technologies in area of expertise.
- Work on API gateways API portal, setting up security policies using OAUTH, SSO, JWT.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, ANT script and SVN/Git.
- Go to have knowledge on application migration to wM cloud platform like Azure or AWS
Powered by JazzHR