About the Company
The Closet Lover is a fashion start-up based and operated from Singapore. Founded by a sister duo, Brianna and Bertilla Wong, the brand has grown over the years and now have a strong retail and online presence in Singapore, Malaysia and Cambodia. At TCL, we build our shopping experiences around our customers, keeping them in thought in every step of the way. Fashion is our passion, we prize quality in every piece of clothing we produce. We believe in reinventing new styles that excite; creating a variety of clothing that can enable every lady to embody true confidence.
We are family. We believe that the people in the team are our building blocks to creating the best shopping experience for customers. We are in search of people who share our vision, are motivated and have a passion for fashion.
- Understand the influence that visual merchandising has on the psychological behaviour of consumers
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends
- Creating and pitching visually inspiring in-store and window displays, which align to The Closet Lover’s culture, products, image and target market
- Project management around conceptualising and executing monthly in-store displays
- Source, obtain and responsible for the props and accessories for necessary display installations
- Develop planograms and merchandise maps and communicate with Store Managers to determine the promotional floor layout, suitable display points and how products are to be displayed
- Work with the creative team to produce all required in-house posters and required collaterals that corresponds with planograms
- Set standards for new and core merchandise and monthly resets for window displays and weekly resets for new launch displays
- Communicate and inform the retail team about upcoming activities, campaigns and collaborations
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure display of merchandise, posters and graphics are in accordance to company policy
- Create training documents and coach retail teams to comply with visual and garment presentation standards
- Prepare VM reports, analyse sales movement and effectiveness of window and in-store displays
Visual Merchandising plays an important role in creating a favourable shopping experience. As The Closet Lover Visual Merchandiser, your works will be the key to engaging our customers with our brand by constructing a strong and positive image at the stores. You will be responsible for conceptualising visual merchandising strategy and designing appealing merchandise displays to bring our apparels to life!
Just like everyone else at TCL, we believe that you are fond of our brand, believe in our vision and mission and are full of drive and optimism.
If you are:
- Familiar with the visual merchandise industry (A plus to have at least 2 years relevant working experience)
- Holding a minimum Diploma / Degree in Visual Merchandising, Fashion Merchandising, Exhibition Design, Visual Communications or similar
- Great at communicating visually and verbally
- Proficient with adobe creative suite
- Someone with great aesthetic appeal, keen eye for colour and detail
- An enthusiast about design, aesthetics and current fashion trends
- Someone with excellent design and conceptual skills
- Excellent at time management and are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- A conscientious self-starter, are action-oriented and a challenge seeker
- Interested in pursuing continual growth with us
We want you!
All team members can enjoy employee discount, employee credits, health insurance and other flexi benefits.