Provide world class customer care experience and support sales team in achieving team's sales targets on a monthly basis
- Provide sales reps with 100% administrative support to ensure they achieve monthly team targets
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to delight customers.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven customer support experience or good ability to learn.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to start and get things done
- A team player who works effectively in a team-based organisation, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Focus on delighting customers. Be maniac about customer experience. Does the CEO pay the bill? People Ops (HR)? No! The customers pay the bill. An excellent way to achieve this is to understand the problems our customers are facing intimately, treat them the way we would like to be treated, and make products we will actually use ourselves.
- Pursue excellence. Hold yourself and everyone to the highest standards. Care about every single detail. Every detail matters when you want to achieve greatness. Good standards are contagious. (Unfortunately, bad standards are too).
- Embrace openness. Put your honest thoughts on the table with each other, have thoughtful disagreements and exchange controversial ideas while caring deeply about each other. This kind of tough love helps us grow.
- Be extremely reliable. Always do what you say you will do. This is the best way to build up trust quickly. Be on time and present. Don’t give bullshit excuses. Don’t make the same mistake twice.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Grit. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house programs to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package and birthday leave.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time you had to work on a highly challenging task. How did you overcome it?
- What motivates you?
- What's your favourite food and where do you get it? Why?
- A good way to start is to read about what it is like working at Grain: https://grain.notion.site/Working-at-Grain-96bff3b..