Cloud and digital technologies are transforming China and creating opportunities scarcely imaginable 10 years ago. As enterprises seek to address these opportunities, our client provides the platform they need to grow and fulfill their potential. They deliver solutions with a new kind of large scale, high performance data center that provides high power and efficiency, guaranteed up-time, a key market footprint, carrier-neutrality and rigorous operating standards.
As a Senior Account Delivery Manager your role and responsibilities will be:
- Recognized as the customer focal point of all aspects of project delivery and ongoing daily service operations. Be responsible for the delivery of all operational services to the customer according to Service Level Agreement and ensuring that delivery costs are as agreed. Manages a virtual delivery team and ensures customer satisfaction through the efficient and effective delivery of contracted services. Be a trust advisor to customer on behalf of GDS, build up customer relation in a professional and integrity base.
- Service scope includes Data Center Hosting Services, Network Services, Cloud Managed Services, IT Managed Services, Disaster Recovery Services, the life cycle will cover project transition phase and ongoing phase. Major responsibilities are: project time management, quality management, cost management, ongoing SLA management and customer satisfaction result.
- Responsible for customer interface communication in terms of project delivery and ongoing service operation phase, coordinate internal resource according to company standard and customer requirement. Provide regular project report and service report, organizing customer meeting with internal team for effective communication.
- Responsible for driving Data center construction and customization project from end to end with sales/presales de sign const ruction & Testing Commission team, including project schedule, quality, cost and risk management, escalate all issues to senior management team and close project to ensure customer acceptance.
- Responsible for SLA and customer satisfaction during ongoing operation phase, coordinate DC operation, Network and IT service team for continuous service improvement and risk mitigation.
- Responsible for internal process fulfillment (procurement/audit/ITIL related/project related).
- Be an excellent team player to work with internal team to ensure customer contract execution and customer satisfaction result. Willing to take challenge and face to change.
- Bachelor degree, major in Electronic & Engineering or Computer Science is preferred.
- 10 years or above Internet DC industry Telecom IT industry working experience, 5 years or above PM or customer service manager role is preferred, has deep understanding of Internet or Telecom operation, who has experience in Data center construction or operation is preferred.
- Has customer interface experience, good communication skill and coordination skill, good written skill to draft report.
- Good learning skill and self driven character, willing to take challenge and changes.
- Strong client servicing willingness and ability. Capability towards emergent public relationship issues. An adept conflict mediator and a trustworthy client.
- Verbal and written English is excellent, can speak mandarin.
- Permanent Position
- Career progression - The company strongly committed to developing top talent. They invest in their people and have developed a series of special programs that will enable you to pursue a dynamic career that fulfills your ambition and potential.